Are you needing to get help with your anger?
I offer online and face to face anger management therapy in a non-judgemental environment which is ideal for helping you work through the emotions you are struggling with. I will also help you develop skills & strategies to cope better with stressful relationships in your life. Helping you bring understanding to your triggers can help unscramble your emotions and feelings.
Together by committing to online or face to face anger management therapy we will uncover the underlying causes of your irritability, mood swings and temper. I will work with you to teach you anger management techniques to channel your anger in more productive ways, and become a calmer and happier person to be around.
If you feel a little unsure about tele-therapy, you can download my online guide here to setting up zoom.
Anger Management Counselling Online Helps
- Control Your Anger
- Deal With Angry Thoughts
- Understand Your Anger
- Learn Management Skills
- Feel Calm & In Control
- Combat Road Rage
- Change Your Behaviour
Why Work With Me.
- I am a qualified therapist who specialises in working with anger issues.
- Highly Experienced 1-2-1,
- Confidential & Safe
- I provide coping strategies to implement in your day to day life.
- I provide anger management counselling online, supporting you create a refreshed awareness.
Choose Online Counselling
- You are unable to travel easily to visit me
- You are looking for convenience
- You feel embarrassed about your issues
- You are in a remote location
- You feel anxious about Covid19
- My premises are not accessible for you
Book An Online Consultation -
Ways To Get Started with online anger management therapy
You might wonder "Why do I get so angry so quickly?".
There are a wide ranging number of reasons people feel angry, lose their temper or get violent. You could know or you might have no idea. Counselling support for anger management could help you resolve other issues.
In other cases, an anger problem may be caused by early trauma or events in a person’s life that have shaped their personality. In some cases, hormonal changes can also cause anger, as can certain mental disorders. It could perhaps include related issues such as:
- low self esteem
- low confidence
- child related issues
- coping with a suicide bereavement
- undiagnosed personality disorder
- financial worries
- antisocial personality
- undiagnosed borderline personality
- bipolar disorder
- don't know any other way.
- relationship breakdown
- personal problems
- missing a promotion at work
- relationship difficulties.
- business worries
- a problem caused by another person
- cancelled plans
- bad traffic
- getting in a car accident
- anxiety disorder
- unresolved childhood trauma
- social prescribing
- a bereavement
- eating disorders
- postnatal depression
- anxiety depression
- domestic abuse
- sexual abuse
What Clients Say
" Sessions with Yasmin really helped me when my life felt tangled and difficult. She has helped me to unpick complicated emotions and have empowered me to find the path to becoming more confident and kinder to myself.
I was nervous about starting the sessions, but Yasmin is so empathetic, kind, and professional that her sessions soon became my safe space to discuss anything I needed to, both in person and on video call.
Her creative techniques helped me to visualise my emotions when I was struggling to articulate them. I found them a helpful tool to learning to be really honest with myself which helped me move forward. I would not hesitate to return to Yasmin if I needed further support and would recommend her to anyone. "
Read Further Reviews on Trust Pilot